Patty’s Mix Tape

PattyMixedTape_0513Pure Romance Consultants, what songs get you motivated and pumped up on the way to your parties? I’d love to know! When I’m on the road, I love listening to special playlists on my iPod with a mix of “throwbacks” to my new favorites today. I’m kicking off my list with one of the best and most upbeat songs of 2014! Enjoy!!

Pharell – Happy

Billy Idol – Rebel Yell

Neil Young – Heart of Gold

The Beatles – Let it Be

Patsy Cline – Crazy

Lionel Ritchie – All Night Long

Soft Cell – Tainted Love

Chris Issak– Wicked Game

Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars

Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake – Love Never Felt So Good

Nico & Vinz –  Am I wrong

Elvis – I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You (I also love the cover by Christina Grimmie of The Voice)

A Great Big World featuring Christina Aguilera – Say Something

George Strait – I cross my Heart

Webbie featuring Lil’ Boosie and Lil Phat – Independent

Beyonce – Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)

12 Responses to "Patty’s Mix Tape"

1. Michelle Coleman

June 9, 2014 at 6:47 pm

I don’t have a particular list now, but I feel inspired to pull together a list! I honestly have started back to listening to direct sales help guides.

2. Sylvia Mikulski

June 9, 2014 at 7:01 pm

I LOVE IT ALL….Good taste Patty…..

3. Sunshine Reid

June 9, 2014 at 9:21 pm

I have a party list on my Ipod. Happy is on mine too 🙂

4. Stephanie Welsh

June 9, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Great choices, it’s always nice to have a mix of classics as well as some newer music 🙂

My latest playlist is
    American Girl/Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (but I have the Swon Brothers from the voice on my list )
    All of Me/John Legend
    Best Song Ever/ One Direction ( I know, I know)
    Black Water/Doobie Brothers
    Bartender/Lady Antebellum
    Yours Forever/ Dara Maclean
    So This Is Goodbye / Evick ( I love a good breakup song! )
    The Blues Man/ Alan Jackson
    Behind Closed Doors/ Charlie Rich

5. Frankie McClure

June 9, 2014 at 9:29 pm

I love your list, Patty! Some of yours are on my list also. Here are a few others:

American Authors – Best Day Of My Life
    Michael Franti & Spearhead – I’m Alive
    Chicago – Saturday In The Park
    The Sweet – Ballroom Blitz
    Goo Goo Dolls – Come To Me
    Paul Simon – Kodachrome

6. Amanda chaney

June 9, 2014 at 10:20 pm

It really depends on my mood as to the type of music I’ll listen to. Country. Hip Hop. Rock. doesn’t matter. But ALWAYS prefer to listen to something I can sing to. There’s nothing that gets me going more than really letting loose and singing in the car! 😀

I LOVE listening/singing to Hotel California by The Eagles. Also love the song Lay me Down by the Dirty Heads.

7. Momo

June 9, 2014 at 11:39 pm

I’m now officially in love with you Patty (:
    Haha, or at least your taste in music.
    To get pumped, I listen to songs like “sexy love” by t-ara *even though it’s cheesy as all get out* or “the other” by Evo 9(ft candy mafia ) or “make you dance” Evo 9…

If I’ve had a party That was a complete bust, I listen to “the remedy(won’t worry) ” by Jason mraz (:

8. Jamie Waterhouse

June 9, 2014 at 11:46 pm

Great idea! I needed to pull one together. ” Let It Be” is fabulous! If I added one today, it would ” Stay With Me” by Sam Smith!

9. Christie

June 10, 2014 at 12:14 am

Patty, I love Katie Perry’s – Dark Horse at the moment. Oh and Sarah Baraellis – Brave 🙂

10. Yara Horta

June 10, 2014 at 12:21 am

Oh! I LOVE this topic because I relate everything to music! I have various Spotify playlists, but my favorite is the “Pure Romance: Songs” where I have special songs from my beginning in Pure Romance (2009) and that are able to pump me before going out. My favorite: Enrique Iglesias’ “I Like It” -Natl Training 2011.

Michelle Coleman- please share the direct sales tracks you’ve been listening =). I have been watching YouTube’s videos for this, but would prefer something to listen before going to sleep.

11. Yara Horta

June 10, 2014 at 12:28 am

WOW! I’ve enjoyed your playlist!!! Various sexy-chic beats in there! I <3 it!!!

12. Jessie

June 10, 2014 at 4:53 pm

I absolutely love that Patsy Cline is on this list! 🙂 I listen to her on vinyl a lot! Nice selection Patty! 🙂

Submit a comment