I had the amazing opportunity to spend my birthday this month in Bordeaux with my family and then traveled to the City of LOVE—Paris–with some of our top earning Consultants. It’s been so much fun touring, shopping and enjoying the cuisine and wine of France!
Paris, of course, is known as the most romantic city in the world with its intimate sidewalk cafés, historic sites and cultural landmarks. But visiting Paris got me to thinking—what are some of the best cities in the United State to find, and fall in, love?
www.therichest.com and author Maria Hagan came up with a survey a while back, with the help of Facebook analytics, to figure out the best cities to fall in love. And surprisingly, New York isn’t one of them. (neither are Washington, D.C., San Francisco or Los Angeles).
So what are the top 10 cities for love? Here they are:
10. Phoenix, AZ “Phoenix has a fast growing up-and-coming music and arts scene, making it an ideal spot for socializing,” according to the article.
9. Cincinnati, OH Our home town! I’d like to think Pure Romance has something to do with our city’s top 10 rating. “It is an exciting, sociable city to be in with festivals taking place all year round,” says The Richest.
8. Tucson, AZ “The city is home to the University of Arizona, but is much more than just a college town,” the article notes. “Tucson draws on many of the benefits of a college town, offering cheap rent, cheap takeout, and cheap drinks around town.”
7. Indianapolis, IN “The city’s good livability and vibrancy make Indianapolis an agreeable place to live and to play the dating game,”
6. Oklahoma City, OK “With 95 males to every 100 females, the odds of pairing-up are almost perfect,” notes The Richest. “No longer the sleepy town that it was of old, the city is student-friendly and rich in cultural and sporting events.”
5. San Antonio, TX “The city is one of Texas’s most popular tourist destinations,” Hagan notes. “It is a vibrant place to be.”
4. Fort Worth, TX “Home to the world’s largest rodeo and a number of theatres, museums and music venues,” says The Richest, “Fort Worth’s nightlife is full of opportunities for finding love.”
3. Louisville, KY “A thriving indie music scene makes for an animated nightlife and sociable lifestyle,” says Hagan, “full of opportunities of meeting ‘the one.’”
2. El Paso, TX “The strong military presence in the city is thought to increase adherence to traditional values, and thus to encourage long-lasting relationships among its people,” the article says.
And the top place to fall in love??? (drum roll, please…)
1. Colorado Springs, CO “Residents are coupling up in committed relationships at the highest rate of all U.S. cities,” says The Richest. “As a college town and a prime location for outdoor sporting, the lifestyle is young, dynamic and social. A thriving downtown bar scene and the beautiful location of the city (with a snowy Rocky Mountain backdrop) only help encourage the city’s air of romance.”
There you have it, the Top 10 cities in the U.S. to find love. But whether or not you live in any of these cities, you can make your own romantic setting. And Pure Romance is here to help you do just that. Want to read more about these cities? Go to the article at http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/nation/10-u-s-cities-where-youre-most-likely-to-find-love/ Happy romance, everyone!